Saturday, April 30, 2011

180 Plant Dip (Another Do-Over!)

Word to the wise: Never, EVER leave the 180 Plant Dip out in the sun. Ooh, that's ripe!

I had to tie a bandana over my nose and exhale while leaning over the pail. I decided that I didn't want any of the dip left after today, so all the plants (except the peppers) got watered with the plant dip. Now my back yard smells and the flies are busy hanging around the plants.

But I'm sure the smell will be gone by tomorrow... or Monday.

Next time I buy the 180 Plant Dip, I think I'll use it all up that same day!

2 comments:

  1. Very Funny! I can only imagine the smell & I'm sure it still smells better in my imagination than real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it was amazingly horrible. Although I still recommend the 180 Plant Dip, I also recommend keeping it in a cool place and NOT in the sun!

    ReplyDelete